keyboard problem on instolation

ivo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 3 16:47:01 2004

--0-456066441-1081036005=:58679

I hava an PPC9500 and i'm traing to install yellowdog 3.0 on it evrything is starting perfectly i'm selecting the instalation languance till here everything is ok but when i selecting the keyboard layout somthing is hapening to my keyboard and it doesnt work propebly enymore i have 2 more pc's with linux but this is my first mac and i dont know what is wrong here does anybody can help me pleace

 WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe Awards
--0-456066441-1081036005=:58679

<DIV>I hava an PPC9500 and i'm traing to install yellowdog 3.0 on it evrything is starting perfectly i'm selecting the instalation languance till here everything is ok but when i selecting the keyboard layout somthing is hapening to my keyboard and it doesnt work propebly enymore i have 2 more <A href="mailto:pc@s">pc's</A> with linux but this is my first mac and i dont know what is wrong here does anybody can help me pleace </DIV><p>
FLIGHTS</strong> - nominate a cafe in the <a href="http://www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes">Yahoo!
Mail Internet Cafe Awards</a></font>
--0-456066441-1081036005=:58679--