Airport question

Jim Pelton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 5 13:30:02 2004

Francis,

Don't forget, if you can't use the airport extreme card, there are many
alternatives! USB 802.11b cards work and they are very small and
unobtrusive. They look about the size of a tube of chapstick. Also, if
you have a pcmcia slot, there is plenty of opportunity there. Take your
Airport Extreme back or sell it and use the money for one of these
alternatives, and of course, make sure the card you get contains a
supported chipset!
--Jim