Is ftp.ydl.net broken for access from YUM?

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 5 15:14:01 2004

I know.  But that's a workaround, not a fix.  I paid for
YDL.net/enhanced service and I *should* be able to get it.  This has
been broken for quite a while and I'd like to see YDL fix it.

Rick

PS: FWIW, I'm pragmatic about this -- I have changed all my production
machines to point to a working mirror.  I keep this test machine pointed
at ftp.ydl.net just so I can know when/if Terrasoft has fixed the problem.