Baffled by Airport

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 5 23:08:01 2004

The BROADCAST value looks pretty unlikely, probably should be
BROADCAST=168.103.XX.255

I also have these two settings. No idea what they are.
USERCTL=yes
PEERDNS=no

You haven't set a KEY. Do you use a WEP key? If so then run the Apple
AirPort Admin Utility in OS X, connect to the base station and select
'Equivalent Password' from the 'Base Station' menu. The value it
displays is the hex equivalent of the text passphrase you use as your
WEP encryption key. Copy this value to the 'KEY=' line in your config
file.