Baffled by Airport

Longman, Bill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 6 10:47:00 2004

The broadcast address ending .7 is correct for a 29 bit netmask. In fact,
six of the netmasks for this network range 169.103.x.y, y do not equal 255.
They are 7 (twice), 15, 31, 63 and 127.

Can you give us a diagram of the setup? Which interfaces are connected
where? I'm assuming the actiontec is giving out the IP addresses, so what
are the other machines getting for their gateway. I bet it's .6, not .1,
since that's the exit point of your network, not your Airport.

Bill