Baffled by Airport

Francis X. Maier yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 6 12:08:01 2004

Bill,

I'm not at the iMac at the moment, but earlier today my pings didn't
work.  However, I did turn the iptables off.

I'll check my routing later today and report.  I'll also check the base
station's default router.  Just to clarify, the base station is
connected to the Actiontech by twisted wire, and manually configured to
168.103.XX.1.