ROMS for MOL

Eric Schwarzkopf yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 10 10:02:00 2004

Anyone know where or how I can get a ROM for my OLD WORLD MAC?
Everytime I attempt to run MOL it gives me a message that I need a OLD WO=
RLD=20
MAC ROM, even though I'm running Mac OS9.
Can anyone help out?

I've got YDL 2.3 running on the following hardware:
PowerComputing - PowerCenter 150
Newer Techonology MaxPowrG3 (300MHz) upgrade card
192MB RAM
XClaim 3D Video Card (4MB onboard memory)
SID0 - 8.9GB hard drive (2 partitions - 1-YDL 2.3, 2-Mac OS 9.1)
SID1 - 2GB hard drive (single partition - Mac)
SID2 - TEAC 4x12 CD burnner
SID3 - Pionner 12x CDROM
SID4 - Not used
SID5 - Iomega ZIP100 external
SID6 - Not used
SID7 - System
Internal floppy drive
External modem 56k Supra Express attached to modem-port (ttyS0)
HP DeskWriter 680c attached to printer-port (ttyS1)
LG Studioworks 78i 17" color monitor=20