YDL on G3/300 B/W Radeon 7000 No Xwindows

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 11 20:21:01 2004

BizK:

Try Xautoconfig from the command line.  This should get you a very
basic xconfig.  startx should then give you KDE or gnome.  Then you can
tickle the parms with vi or the red hat GUI.

Worked for me. (450 B&W G3, 768M, Radeon 7000, Hitachi monitor),

Regards,
Bruce