yaboot on iMac 333mhz

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 12 12:47:01 2004

Well, for me my problem's a bit more, shall we say, interesting; Same
setup (but /dev/hda9, not 14) But I have 10.3.3 and if I run ybin and
reboot I get
in an open firmware like screen:
Default catch at 0x000e3f (not at all for the binary part, but you get
the picture). I then have to boot of a mac cd and reselect my mac os x
drive to make my system usable. As for booting of a disc, MAKE SURE THE
DISC VERSION MATCHES THE INSTALLED VERSION. I type:
linux rescue root=/dev/hda9
And it goes great. I am using 3.0.