blogging

Longman, Bill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 12 16:58:01 2004

> Has anyone successfully gotten BloGTK running on YDL 3.0 or 3.01?  If
> not, does anyone have a preferred blogging tool for YDL?

FXM,

I've been working with two lately. MovableType is what I'm using now as
strictly a blog. It's a sweet suite written in CGI, so it's easy
transported. Find it at www.movabletype.org. Once I figured out how to set
it up, it was easy. Ping me if you want some help.

I've also been using SnipSnap as a blog/wiki in my MIS group. It's based on
Java, though, so there might be a few more hoops to jump through on this
one. It was easy to set up, though, so give it a try if you want something
along these lines. It's got a *great* shorthand for most of your typical
editing needs.

Bill