Konqueror

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 12 17:38:01 2004

Mozilla fails without an error message if the clock is set too far in
the past (probably if the system time is before the build time).

I've seen all sorts of problems with Gnome when the clock is wrong.

I use an iBook. After repairs which necessitated removal of the battery
my clock reset to some time in the distant past, 1/1/1970 I think.
Afterwards I suffered software chaos until I set the date/time.