Airport?

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 15 20:01:01 2004

I am using an original iBook over airport to read these messages now.
I have never had any problems with my connection.  Is your setup with
DHCP or static?  The main thing I had trouble with was that I had WEP
enabled on my base station and I didn't enter the key into my setup on
YDL.  Try turning off WEP on the basestation and see if it works then.
If you get it to work then you can enable wep and put the wep key into
your settings on YDL.

David C. Hacker, DVM
212 N 1st St #2
New Salem, ND 58563