Getting the Most Out of XMMS

Tony yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 16 08:49:01 2004

On the issue of XMMS, I have experienced problems with the program
(locking up?) when I try to change the skin.  This has occurred for me
in both 3.0 and 3.0.1.  I have had to reboot in order to run XMMS again
under the same user.  When I installed YDL I made sure to check the
optional skins to also be installed.

Tony