wrong mount points?

Daniel A. Shockley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 16 12:43:01 2004

Hello,

I recently installed YDL 3.0.1 on a PowerMac 8500. It has two drives,
sda and sdb. I had originally set sda6 to mount as / and sdb6 as
/storage
When YDL tries to boot, it seems to be thinking that those are /1 and
/storage1, respectively. Then I get the no mount-points defined error
message. Any idea why it is tagging on the 1 at the end? I actually
went back into Disk Druid in the install process and tried to set it
back to / and /storage, and it seems to take, but then upon trying to
actually boot, it adds them back on. Maybe I'm missing something
obvious, but I'm confused.

Any help?

Thanks,
--