OT: When to Use OSX/YDL?

peter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 17 07:37:39 2004

for me there's a simple equation. if i'm using my powerbook, i run OSX.
when i'm using any computer that won't run OSX and that i have control
over, i run linux. :) i've even thought about taking a live CD of linux
to work and booting that on the windoze boxes there, but i don't
because i need my job. ;)

before OSX, the question for me was when to boot into OS9 and when to
boot into LinuxPPC.

peter