boot failure

Eric Schwarzkopf yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 20 19:02:02 2004

You may need to upgrade your video card. I know from my own experience th=
at my=20
old PowerComputing Power Center 150 with its on board video card only had=
=20
512kb of memory, so YDL would always lock up on me as well, until I bough=
t a=20
used PCI video (4MB) card. Check out ebay I found mine fairly cheap, it t=
ook=20
awhile before I got the winning bid, but they are out there.
Good luck
=20