boot failure

Tom Sorensen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 20 19:26:01 2004

Thanks for your response. I've been trying to get this install to work
for a month and this is actually my second post of this message. I can't
upgrade the video because there is only one pci slot that is now
occupied by my wireless card. One other person replied earlier that he
has the same performa model and his works fine, he suggested it may be
my G3 upgrade card. I would love to get this install to work I have
3.0.1 running on my iBook twin usb that I'm typing on now and would like
the other machine for my home desktop. Hope I can get more responses
than I did with the first post. Thanks again.