boot failure

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 21 06:00:02 2004

Something to try, just to see if it will boot, remove the USB card
and the Sonnet G3 card.  There was a thread a while back that
diagnosed a problem with G3 cards and YDL.  It was solved by
installing YDL without any peripheral cards, then once it booted
etc...  Reinstall the cards and deal with them one at a time.
HTH
Norberto