Giving up Windows?

peter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 22 08:46:01 2004

for what it's worth, i use windows xp at work and only run mac and=20
linux at home. i have a usb key drive and use that to take files back=20
and forth. it's formatted with a windows filesystem (came that way) and=20=

it's absolutely seamless. i've run windows in virtual pc in the past=20
(don't currently, since i don't have a need) with plenty of success.=20
but like someone else said, unless you're running windows-only=20
software, you probably won't *need* to run windows in virtual pc. can't=20=

speak to the interoperability of windows and YDL, since i just use YDL=20=

so that my old powerpc 604 machine is usable for tinkering and web=20
browsing...

peter