Firefox on 2.3?

Andrew yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 22 13:52:01 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 11:34, Clinton MacDonald wrote:

> > I've downloaded the .tar.gz file and decompressed it,
> > but I can't actually run the installer.
>
> That probably won't work. However, some kind souls have come to our rescue:
>
> Andrew <mailto:virgule88 AT videotron DOT ca> said:
> >> get firefox-0.8-1.dag.ppc.rpm here:
> > <http://24.202.101.72:8001/>

hey thats me! ;) The site was a file server (KDE Applet: 'Public File
Server') I hosted a couple weeks ago. My ISP does not allow me to host a
server of *any* kind so I had to turn it off before they noticed ;)
anyway the IP is not valid anymore...

> Baruch Stone <mailto:baruch1 AT mac DOT com> wrote:
> > Hi, everyone. A search with google and the assistance of
> > the the freenode.net yellowdog # yielded the following
> > site which had lots of ydl rpms...
> > <http://gurke.gaertner.de/ydl-rpms/>

Get firefox from the above link. its the same file anyway ;)