YDL support for G3, G4 cards which Macs- 9600?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 23 07:13:01 2004

To get the Sonnet's  extension to run before BootX use resedit to
change the type to "scri", and it will run before BootX.  A problem
you might run into is that BootX may hang at the "system booting..."

YMMV