Mounting a CF card

Joe Villari yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 25 17:34:01 2004

Did you recompile your kernel for PCMCIA? I believe you have to select
the specific modules when you compile the kernel.

It's been a while and I just moved. I'll look for my notes but I don't
remember it being any harder than recompiling the kernal. Finding what
the device was mounted to was another story :)

Joe