Are you reading flash cards via a PCMCIA slot? Was: Need ide-cs module

Jim Hart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 25 20:09:01 2004

OK, let me change the request. Would anyone who is able to put a flash
memory card into an adapter, insert it into a PCMCIA slot and then read
data or pictures from it, in YDL,  please contact me? I want to find
out the details of how you got it to work.

BTW, I followed the pcmcia HOWTO at The Linux Documentation Project. It
assumes that you have the ide-cs module on your system.

tia,

Jim Hart