more on compiling

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 26 23:11:01 2004

If you got the original source from CVS and you still have the source
and build directories in place you could probably do something like
'cvs update -d' to pick up the latest changes, then run 'make' which
will compile only the files which have been added or modified. This is
usually a lot quicker than a complete rebuild.

Alternatively wait until somebody else makes available a PPC binary
build of OO . The imminent YDL update is based on Fedora and should
have an up-to-date build of OO.

Or you could just install Debian.

apt-get install openoffice.org.

Oh happy days.