macromedia plug-ins

Julian Opificius yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 27 15:56:02 2004

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:38:01 -0700
"Longman, Bill" <longman@sharplabs.com> wrote:

> > > BZZZZZZZZZZZZT.
> >
> > Meaning what, exactly?
> >
> > I'm sorry, I'm an Asperger Adult: subtle clues and inferences
> > don't have any
> > meaning.
>
> LOL! Sorry, Julian, I didn't know you had the affliction.

It's only very, very mild. Primarily I just tend to want people to be specific.
The way I figure it, about 25% of every conversational transaction is lost
through "incompletes" (hoping you're a football guy). By the time two people
have had a five minute conversation, two things are usually true:

1) They have two completely separate versions of the "truth" of their
conversation
2) Neither of them knows it :-)

> That's the prototypical game-show-wrong-answer buzzer. In this instance it
> represents a "negative" response.

Oh duh, I certainly should have made that connection!

> Macromedia believe there is only one kind of CPU in this world, and Macs
> don't run it.

Well they're making too much money to care.

Cheers!

--
j.