Konqueror and Mozilla bookmarks files: XM and HTML

mascarasnake yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 08:36:02 2004

Charles, you should be able to export your konqueror bookmarks to
Mozilla. I have (tho very rarely run) KDE 3.1-12a, and that's the first
option under export. In Konqueror, go to File>>Export>>Export to
Mozilla Bookmarks. Save it to your Desktop, or Home directory as
PickAName.htm. In Mozilla, goto Bookmarks>>Manage Bookmarks. In the
Bookmark Manager, go to Tools>>Import..., Navigate top the file you
just created and click open.

It should be that easy.

g'luck

	It's what you make it man