Konqueror and Mozilla bookmarks files: XM and HTML

Charles Trois yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 29 08:04:00 2004

Hello!

On my iMac with YDL 3.0.1 and KDE 3.2.1, I have been using Konqueror for
some time and I have built a bookmark file.

Now, wanting another browser (just to see), I am trying Mozilla, but I am
unable to export the bookmarks from Konqueror to Mozilla; the reason seems
to be that the bookmark file in Konqueror is .xml, whereas Mozilla expects
.html.

I have searched the files about a possible XML/HTML conversion, but what I
have seen deals essentially with style sheets and such things. I am very
ignorant of XML, as well as of HTML, and what I am looking for is just a
simple recipe to translate a XML file into HTML.

Does anybody know a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Charles