.spec frustration

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 30 07:31:01 2004

Hello Francis,

  try doing a "rpmbuild -bp xxx.spec".  the -bp feature was one of the
  features moved to rpmbuild from rpm.  try doing "man rpmbuild" and
  "man rpm"  The end of the rpm man explains mods you can do to still
  call rpmbuild from rpm, but I have found it easier to just get in
  the habit of using rpmbuild itself.

  Hope that helps
  jer