Finally, a Windows product for Linux that makes sense!

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:00:57 -0500

Friends:

Apropos of nothing except that it caught my eye, here is a c|net news
article that makes sense:

"Start-up to make iTunes sing on Linux":

<http://news.com.com/Start-up+to+make+iTunes+sing+on+Linux/2100-1041_3-5293915.html>

"CodeWeavers, which specializes in software that lets Windows programs
run on Linux, said on Monday that it has a new version of its software
that adds support for Apple Computer's iTunes."

Finally there is a reason to buy Crossover Office for my Intel-based
Linux box!

Of course, we Yellow Dog Linux users have been able to run iTunes in
Mac-On-Linux for several years. ;-)

Best wishes,
Clint

Note: the Yellow Dog Newbie mailing list is not currently being archived
(we don't know why). Therefore, for significant questions whose answers
might help other Yellow Dog Linux users, we recommend you sign up for
the Yellow Dog General list: