Finally, a Windows product for Linux that makes sense!

Ryan Nix yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 22:49:49 -0500

As if the dozens of other programs Crossover Office runs were not enough
to make you want to buy it.

The only thing YDL has that x86 doesn't for some strange reason is
MacOnLinux.  Only Win4Lin does the exact same thing on x86 and it's not
open source.

Cheers to Codeweavers for this.  The biggest way to get people to
convert to Linux is by making their current programs available to them.