Finally, a Windows product for Linux that makes sense!

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 08:34:59 -0500

iTunes for Linux will be great, but I wonder how they will handle the
interface.

Felix

OT: I Think AppleWorks is crappy, but I like iTunes well enough (what?
No music store in Canada?) .