Finally, a Windows product for Linux that makes sense!

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:22:45 +0000

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 03:00, Clinton MacDonald wrote:

> "CodeWeavers, which specializes in software that lets Windows programs
> run on Linux, said on Monday that it has a new version of its software
> that adds support for Apple Computer's iTunes."
>
> Finally there is a reason to buy Crossover Office for my Intel-based
> Linux box!

Sorry, I don't think iTune makes sense - not even on MacOS X. Well, ok, it's
less crappy than iPhoto but............

But that's only my point of vue.....

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein