Finally, a Windows product for Linux that makes sense!

Ryan Nix yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:03:44 -0500

Win4Lin isn't emulation.  Its EXACTLY like MacOnLinux.  It treats
Windows like a program and its as fast, or faster than native speeds.

I have no desire to run MacOS on x86, just run any Windows program on
x86 Linux or Mac program on PPC Linux.  :)

--
Ryan Nix
President