A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
03 Aug 2004 17:14:21 -0400

Dammit!  I just figured out how to repair rpm and yum which were both
failing because I did a fresh reinstall from the YDL 3.0 CDs.  Now both
are working the highest I can go is YDL 3.0.1 and NOW there is a forum
of all things instead of a mailing list...which I cannot contribute to
as YDL 4.0 is beyond the scope of my system.

Well, it was fun while it lasted...  as it says in the Hitchhikers Guide
to the Galaxy...Thanks for all the Fish!!
Syonara!