A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Stephen Harker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:49:49 +1000

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 06:42:11PM -0300, Carlos Alberto Pinto Peixoto Bastos Santos wrote:
> 	I'm also sad with those news. The ML is much better in my opinion
> 	than the forums, although those allows some advanced configurations in
> threads and posts organization.

I agree with this sentiment.  I have always found mailing lists much
more useful than forums.  Personally I doubt that I will migrate to
the forums and will look for another somewhat suitable mailing list
instead.

--
Stephen Harker                           Stephen.Harker@spme.monash.edu.au
School of Physics & Materials Engineering