A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Marcelo Giles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:32:26 -0300

Thank you, Kai. You showed you care and respect your customer base.
I guess that what we're trying to tell you here is that we like "our"
YDL mailing list as it is.
For many of us, it's both a source of knowledge about a product we like
(your creature) and a meeting place full of old and new friends. A
place that is many things to many people. For a few enlightened minds,
a place to share knowledge and experience; for some, a place to vent
their passion for technology and against monopolies; for the rest of
us, the (mostly) silent ones, a place to learn and enjoy. Fine and
caring people you can hardly find anywhere else in the Net.
On the other hand, if you can find a product that has both forums +
mailing lists to keep everybody happy...
Hope common sense and good intentions prevail.
Regards.
--
Marcelo