A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:19:08 +0300 (EEST)

Kai,

> We are pleased to announce the creation of Terra Soft Forums:
> http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/forums/
>
> ... which will replace the use of the newbie, general, and devel email lists.

Good bye, then.  I for one will not be participating in the web-based
forums at all.  Not that it matters to anybody.

I haven't followed your trail of business decisions very closely, but
I am sure this has to be one of the worst ones regardless of what came
before.

Yours sincerely,
--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,