A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Gavin Hemphill yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:54:51 -0300

Well after years of trying to contribute financially to TerraSoft I
think this will be the last straw.  The BBS chosen is horrid, and forums
have never been as useful as mailing lists. The Terrasoft team cant even
find enough time to learn how to manage their linux boxes - I've
complained about their self signed certificates for SIMAP and SPOP for
almost a year now and they still haven't been fixed.  Being an enhanced
user has so far bought me very little since they don't even answer mail
to support@ydl.net.

I guess it will be a reluctant good bye.
	G++