A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 02:19:37 -0400

How do I sign up as a beta tester?  Along with sloopy, I'm willing
to put a fair amount of volunteer effort into making it work on (at
least) a beige G3 minitower.  I have other OldWorld machines too,
but the beige G3 is my main test machine.  yes, I know you don't
officially support the OldWorld on YDL4 -- that's why I'm offering
to work for free!

Rick