A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
04 Aug 2004 10:54:31 -0400

Hey, Kai:
I refuse to allow someone else to have all the fun!! I've have a Beige
Minitower also which I would happily use to test YDL 4.0 upon.  Let me
know the details of how to sign up and keep this baby going and running
on YDL.  I have nothing against Debian, but I'm more for keeping what I
have and use, Red Hat compliant/compatible, as much as possible!!

Besides it will be a good test of what I know/don't know and can really
creatively rework...