A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Derick Centeno yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
04 Aug 2004 17:00:52 -0400

Hi Kai:
You might have noticed this part of the list is turning into a "me too"
congo-line of people who are willing to contribute use of their G3
Minitower boxes to testing out YDL 4.0 for free... something to think
about and consider....yes....???

Sincerely, Derick.