A migration of the YDL lists to forums: 2004 08/03

Kai Staats yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:52:42 -0600

Derick,

> You might have noticed this part of the list is turning into a "me too"
> congo-line of people who are willing to contribute use of their G3
> Minitower boxes to testing out YDL 4.0 for free... something to think
> about and consider....yes....???

Greatly appreciated. We do in fact have a solid test team, associated spread
sheet matrix, and are working hourly to this end. At this point, it is a
management issue moreso than one of enough machines and testers, with 50% of
the reported bugs in bugzilla duplicates --Owen has his hands full :)

kai