I cant boot from YDL cd

Ngawang Dorjee Gelek yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:53:39 +0200

--Apple-Mail-1--255014241

Hi,
I cant boot from the YDL install cd. I have downloaded 3.0.1 and burned
it using Toast (Ive also tried disc utility but it wont work) Then I
downloaded 3.0 and same result. When I checked the iso image it shows
an error.

Ogiltigt antal allokerade block

Sorry but I dont now how to write it in english...

I have a white Ibook G3 900Mhz and I try to use Yaboot. I veryfied the
install cds and no error.
I have tried to boot using "C" and from openfirmware and from
Preferences "Startup disc"
Whats wrong? I have followed the manual on YDL support page and have
format my hard disc with 5 GB free space and the rest (32 GB) to OSX.
OSX is installed. I have searched in mail list but havent find anything
that works... HELP!

--Apple-Mail-1--255014241

Hi,

I cant boot from the YDL install cd. I have downloaded 3.0.1 and
burned it using Toast (Ive also tried disc utility but it wont work)
Then I downloaded 3.0 and same result. When I checked the iso image it
shows an error.

Sorry but I dont now how to write it in english...

I have a white Ibook G3 900Mhz and I try to use Yaboot. I veryfied the
install cds and no error.

I have tried to boot using "C" and from openfirmware and from
Preferences "Startup disc"

Whats wrong? I have followed the manual on YDL support page and have
format my hard disc with 5 GB free space and the rest (32 GB) to OSX.
OSX is installed. I have searched in mail list but havent find
anything that works... HELP!

</color>
--Apple-Mail-1--255014241--