I cant boot from YDL cd

slimboyfatboyslim yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:59:41 +0800

--Apple-Mail-11--254652030

did you check the downloaded iso with md5sum?

you've to download the accompanied .md5sum with appropriate .iso file.

=A9=F3 7 Aug 04 4:53 PM =AE=C9=A1ANgawang Dorjee Gelek =B4=A3=A8=EC=A1G

> Hi,
> I cant boot from the YDL install cd. I have downloaded 3.0.1 and=20
> burned it using Toast (Ive also tried disc utility but it wont work)=20=

> Then I downloaded 3.0 and same result. When I checked the iso image it=20=

> shows an error.
>
> Ogiltigt antal allokerade block=1B
>
> Sorry but I dont now how to write it in english...
>
> I have a white Ibook G3 900Mhz and I try to use Yaboot. I veryfied the=20=

> install cds and no error.
> I have tried to boot using "C" and from openfirmware and from=20
> Preferences "Startup disc"
> Whats wrong? I have followed the manual on YDL support page and have=20=

> format my hard disc with 5 GB free space and the rest (32 GB) to OSX.=20=

> OSX is installed. I have searched in mail list but havent find=20
> anything that works... HELP!

slimboyfatboyslim
http://www.slimboyfatboyslim.org

--Apple-Mail-11--254652030
	charset=BIG5

did you check the downloaded iso with md5sum?

you've to download the accompanied .md5sum with appropriate .iso file.

4:53

</fontfamily><excerpt>Hi,

I cant boot from the YDL install cd. I have downloaded 3.0.1 and
burned it using Toast (Ive also tried disc utility but it wont work)
Then I downloaded 3.0 and same result. When I checked the iso image it
shows an error.=20

Sorry but I dont now how to write it in english...

I have a white Ibook G3 900Mhz and I try to use Yaboot. I veryfied the
install cds and no error.

I have tried to boot using "C" and from openfirmware and from
Preferences "Startup disc"

Whats wrong? I have followed the manual on YDL support page and have
format my hard disc with 5 GB free space and the rest (32 GB) to OSX.
OSX is installed. I have searched in mail list but havent find
anything that works... HELP!

</color></excerpt>slimboyfatboyslim