I cant boot from YDL cd

Zugwrack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 05:12:34 -0500

Have you checked the cd using MD5 sum? It sounds like your download of
the YDL iso is corrupted...you would have to download the cd image
again if this is the case.... Yes it is possible to be able to burn
the cd with Toast, or Disk Util and still have a bad cd...At any rate
tell us what the specific error message you see when booting and I am
sure someone can give information on what to do.

Zugwrack

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:53:39 +0200, Ngawang Dorjee Gelek <felix@cayote.nu> w=
rote: