First experiments with YDL 4 on a PowerBook

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:00:34 -0400

I didn't mean to be critical  and I am glad you aren't giving up on
YDL.  I actually have YDL 3.01 and Gentoo on my eMac.  I actually use
Gentoo more now, because emerge is updated daily and you don't have to
wait for a major release to get updates.  You always have the most
current system.
David C. Hacker, DVM