First experiments with YDL 4 on a PowerBook

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:47:06 +0000

On Thursday 12 August 2004 21:45, David C. Hacker, DVM wrote:
> That is why it is Release Candidate-1. It is still in testing phases.
> Give them a chance to test it and work the kinks out before you give up
> on a good thing.
> David C. Hacker, DVM

Oh, I'll definitely do - I'm still a happy ydl.net subscriber!
I've simply found out that I apparently had had (too?) big hopes about YDL 4,
and as I will anyway have to reinstall my Linux on the PowerBook, this was a
chance to experiment with Gentoo, something I would not have done if that
implied scratching a working installation.

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein