First experiments with YDL 4 on a PowerBook

David C. Hacker, DVM yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 17:45:22 -0400

That is why it is Release Candidate-1. It is still in testing phases.
Give them a chance to test it and work the kinks out before you give up
on a good thing.
David C. Hacker, DVM