yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #1690 - 1 msg

Rafael Sant´Anna Meyer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:10:39 -0300

I need some urgent Help!

I have an old Power Mac 5500/250 with an Encore 8139D ethernet board
(which Yellow dog don't recognize at install process) spiked at my
single pci slot.

And I am having some instalation problems.  The installation process
goes fine till the package install. Simplely I can't install the
Yellow Dog at my machine because the system refuses to install the
first package. I let the computer turned on for more than 12 hours and
no signal of first package install.

BTW the mouse still works and cd works. My hd is a Samsung 40 gb-7200
rpm HD. I had chose to do the personal use install.

Can you give some suggestion about I need do?