YDL 4 RC2 Install issue

Ermanno Ferrari yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:15:09 +0200

--Apple-Mail-1--1015207116

Hello to everyone!
I have a PowerBook 17" - 2003 which is reported to be compatible with
YDL 4, so I wanted to give a try to the new version, since YDL 3 did
not work. I'w downloaded yesterday the 4 ISO and tried to install the
system this morning. Suprisingly, when the graphical install begin,
Anaconda recognizes my ATI 9000 but can't see a clean image on the
screen. Everything is unreadble. Video is not displayed correctly.
Maybe add some parameters to yaboot.
Any idea how to work around this?

Thanks.

Guilli
--Apple-Mail-1--1015207116

Hello to everyone!

I have a PowerBook 17" - 2003 which is reported to be compatible with
YDL 4, so I wanted to give a try to the new version, since YDL 3 did
not work. I'w downloaded yesterday the 4 ISO and tried to install the
system this morning. Suprisingly, when the graphical install begin,
Anaconda recognizes my ATI 9000 but can't see a clean image on the
screen. Everything is unreadble. Video is not displayed correctly.
Maybe add some parameters to yaboot.

Any idea how to work around this?

Thanks.

Guilli</fontfamily>